This is an exciting opportunity for for an experienced sales professional with a proven track record in the B2B sector, working with one of our flagship brand. For over three decades, Tech & Learning has remained the premier publication and leading resource for education technology professionals responsible for implementing and purchasing technology products in K-12 districts and schools. Our team of award-winning editors and an advisory board of top industry experts provide an inside look at issues, trends, products, and strategies pertinent to the role of all educators -including state-level education decision makers, superintendents, principals, technology coordinators, and lead teachers.
Key role responsibilities
- Maximising and generating revenue from new and existing accounts through strategic sales management. Taking a consultative, creative and solution driven approach to building your business
- Develop our market share through account management and new business generation
- Able to utilise technology-based marketing solutions
- Understand multiple channel selling strategies, preparing complex proposals utilising our marketing leader portfolio
- Undertake extensive market research and competitor analysis
- Building, developing and managing a pipeline of sales and service initiatives;
- Working with the wider organisation and team as required on a project basis
- Taking ownership of weekly, monthly and annual reporting and administration
Essential skills and experience
- A confident sales professional with a proven track record of success in the B2B sector
- Ideally you’ve have lots of media or online/digital experience. If not, you’ve have to demonstrate a real interest and passion for in this market
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Tenacity and commercial awareness is critical
- Good technical aptitude (Excel, PowerPoint and office products) and experienced CRM user
- Knowledge on technology-based marketing tools
- Understanding of marketing solutions revenue
- Knowledge of lead-based advertising programs
- Experience in creating effective marketing materials
- Strong background in social media
- Must have professional presence
We are Future, a global multi-platform media company with big ambitions and the talent to bring them to life. Together, we connect people to their passions through the high-quality content we create and the innovative technology we pioneer.
We’re the name behind award-winning brands in specialist sectors like technology, gaming & entertainment, music, creative & photography, field sports, knowledge and home interest. Specialists in our field and passionate about what we do, every year we attract millions of consumers to our websites, magazines, events and social spaces.
We’re dedicated to creating loyal fans of our brands, and the number is growing all the time. But that’s not enough - we’re continually adding to our portfolio, building on our technology and investing in our people. Everything we do is born from our desire to innovate and influence and we restlessly look to improve. We hire people we can learn from and we work together to push the boundaries of what can be done.
Together, we’re exceeding the expectations of everyone we exist for - our audiences, clients and shareholders. Our shareholders have watched Future transition into an innovative global platform for specialist media, our share price has performed well in parallel with both the transition and our growing ability in making our content pay. Shares Magazine have issued their 10 stocks for 2018 which includes Future as one of their top picks.
We reap the rewards too, of course, with a fun and creative place to work and the kind of personal development that makes every day even more enjoyable and challenging. We believe it to be a really exciting time to join Future.
Every kind of talent is celebrated and nurtured here. We believe in teamwork that transcends location, which means we don’t have a single headquarters. Across our offices in London, Bath, New York, Sydney, Bournemouth, Bromsgrove and San Francisco, each and every one of us is playing a part in driving our business forward.
Role: New Business Development Account Executive
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.