District Manager Career Opportunity!
TOMS King, a franchise of Burger King Corporation, is currently looking for bold, energetic leaders to join our dynamic team. If you have the drive, a big smile and a passion for delivering excellent customer service, then we want to hear from you!
A District Manager is an important member of our team that is supported with the tools needed to succeed in our dynamic organization. We’re looking to enhance our management staff with the industry’s best professionals - individuals who share our commitment to exceptional customer service, quality food and fast service. TOMS King is deeply committed to excellence and rewards our above restaurant leaders for their strong performance.
Responsibilities include some or all of the following:
· Must be a confident leader and decision maker
· Highly practiced in customer contact, business and financial management, a people motivator and great communicator
· Maximize sales and profits by setting the standard in excellent customer service
· Train and supervise management teams
· Perform quality improvements
· Audit and review management teams for sales-building plans, people development and operational issues
· Implement annual strategic plan for area restaurants
· Conduct regular performance reviews; cash, sales and labor audits
· Ensure QSR franchise standards are enforced and met
Highlights of benefits:
TOMS King offers career advancement opportunities and promotions from within! Competitive salary & performance-based bonus incentives, car and cell phone allowance, E-learning tools, Medical Insurance, Dental insurance, Vision Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life and Accident Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, and Paid vacation.
TOMS King requires a High School Diploma with 2 years of college preferred. Additionally, the incumbent must have multi-unit restaurant management experience, possess exceptional customer service and verbal communication skills, and an ability to lead a team of restaurant managers in a fast-paced environment. The incumbent must be able to manage a P&L and execute a sales plan, have strong math skills and Windows-based computer literacy, and have the ability to motivate, mentor and develop a team.
We're growing! TOMS King owns and operates over 100 BURGER KING® restaurants across Illinois, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Virginia, with more than 3,000 team members and have grown to become one of the Top 10 largest BURGER KING® franchisees.
Role: District Manager
Apply for this job now.