An excellent opportunity for a Service Manager, to join a national not-for-profit organisation, that support adults with learning difficulties, autism and challenging behaviour.
This Service Manager opportunity is based in Caterham, Surrey and is full-time with on call duties required.
Service Manager benefits
- Salary of up to £29,500
- A supportive senior management team
- Extensive ongoing training and career progression
- Company pension scheme and high street vouchers
As Service Manager, you'll be managing two supported living services, as well as encouraging the service users to be independent in their daily lives and inspire relationships within the community. This a terrific opportunity to work for a highly established national organisation, in which you'll have clear career progression to senior management.
Service Manager requirements
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Full UK drivers licence and access to own car
- Previous experience leading and managing a team
- Flexible to work a 365-shift pattern
- Excellent communication skills
Location: Caterham, Surrey
Please contact Danielle Taylor at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or email for further information or visit below for further roles.
If this Service Manager post isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Care, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
Role: Service Manager - Learning Disabilities & Autism
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Whyteleafe, South East
Apply for this job now.