- Experience working with a fender machine
- Candidate will be responsible for all quality Inspections
- Ability to read blue prints is required
- Ability to be organized analytical, interpersonal, leadership qualities and technical experience
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. continuously - Ability to handle different size parts effectively
- Micrometer and caliper experience
- Understanding of protractors and tape measures
- High School Education or General Education Diploma
- Monday thru Friday
- 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
Flexco makes products tough for lifestyles that demand it. When dependability, strength and performance are mandatory, Flexco components are made to endure. That way, users can stay focused on their task, whether that means they’re working hard or playing hard.
Flexco serves a diverse industry base. Our skid steer attachments can be found helping get the job done for construction, agriculture, livestock, landscaping and excavating operations around country. Flexco products are trusted to lend ease of entry, structural support and secure locking closures.
We are everywhere, from the shooting range, to the racetrack, to the show ring. Our products support demanding lifestyles that compromise nothing. Flexco responds to that call with precision, innovation and flexibility.
Role: Machine Operator
Apply for this job now.