GREAT PAY WITH GREAT OPPORTUNITY
THIS IS A TWO(2) DAY SHUTDOWN/TURNAROUND WITH MORE SHUT DOWNS TO FOLLOW
SHUTDOWN DATES : 09/05/2019 - 09/06/2018
- Must be able to change valves, read plans, use a blow torch, take measurements.
- Previous Boilermaker experience is preferred, Four (4) Years
- Previous Plant/Mill/Shipyard experience is preferred.
- Welding is a Plus, not a requirement.
- No Crazy hair, Piercings or Saggy Pants (for safety reasons).
- Basic PPE: hard hat, long sleeve, steel toes, glasses and gloves
- Tools: 4 lb. Hammer, Cresent Wrench, Striker, MeasuringTape, Channel Locks, etc.
- Screening: Must pass a Drug and Alcohol Test.
- Must also complete Orientation
Pay: $18.00-$22.00 Per Hour.
Must have two (2) valid forms of ID
MUST HAVE TWIC CARD
Report to Mill/Plant at 5:30 AM SHARP / Work starts at 5:45 AM. 12 hour shifts
You will be required to ride the bus into the plants for work, and the bus leaves the parking lot promptly at 5:45 AM SHARP!
You will also be required to sign in and out
Our Comprehensive selection process is unique to the industry as we screen and hire only the best applicants for available positions. This process allows us to determine the exact fit for positions which help eliminate production loss.
Performance Workforce Solutions LLC is the one-stop source for Temp, Temp-to-Hire, On-Site Management, Payroll & Staff Augmentation. We guarantee your complete satisfaction with our service and you'll find that we provide you with a field staff ready to work while maximizing the value of your investment Performance Workforce Solutions, LLC is the leading provider of Staffing and Payroll Services for the Gulf Coast Area.
Apply for this job now.