COMPANY: PLUM PLACEMENTS INC.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
"NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!"
Our client is seeking a Senior Software Developer to help build their fast growing practice. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely from their home office and must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time, as needed.
This is a full-time, bonus-eligible, salaried position with benefits and many other fantastic perks!
- Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & web sites.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Participate in project & deployment planning.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Work on Angular/React based Web and Mobile app based solutions and integration with external systems, viz CMS/CRM/ERP/Enterprise Grade Services.
- Develop Node JS/SpringBoot based Backend solutions.
- Leverage Rest/GraphQL to build an API.
- Extensive experience with Angular (v 2.0 +) and ReactJs
- Extensive knowledge and working experience in web based NodeJS and SpringBoot applications
- Exposure to GraphQL based API s.
- Previous consulting experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exposure on Mobile application development for Android and iOS.
- Exposure on using mobile development tools such as Android Studio/XCode.
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML , XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways.
- Demonstrable source control experience with Git & SVN
- Two or more published Apps/WebApps/Enterprise solutions
- provided by Dice