Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
As a government contractor, Peraton abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Mid level work experience as a Systems Integrator.
- Mid-level system integration working experience in government integrating large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
Responsibilities Overall Assignment Description:
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
Mid-level Systems Integrators support the Government assisting with the development and integrity of the NSG/ASG systems-of-systems enterprise. They assist with planning, implementation approaches, testing, documenting, and maintaining solutions for total cloud services, systems or subsystems using defined processes and tools. They provide end-to-end system development life cycle support to the program.Duties include:
For Colorado Residents
- Assists with performing systems integration activities across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Assists with a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of cloud services, infrastructure and security domains.
- Assists with the preparation of engineering plans and site installation technical design packages.
Colorado Salary Minimum: $82,992.00
Colorado Salary Maximum:$177,424.00
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Perspecta's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Perspecta provides a variety of benefits to employees.