About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Care Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people's lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Advantage Healthcare.
We are looking to recruit Female* Care Assistants in the following areas: Blackpool, Nelson, Bolton, Preston, Liverpool, Manchester, Wirral, Blackburn.
You must have a minimum three months paid care experience to apply, and a passion for providing the best care to clients with complex care needs.
*SDA Section 7 applies
We can offer you:
- £8.72 - £12.00 per hour
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours - Days and Nights available
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Free Uniform
In return, we'd like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
- 3 months experience working in care in the UK
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application - but even if you don't we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilation care
- Medication management
- Catheter care
- Manual handling
- Spinal Injury
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Advantage Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client's individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.