Join our agile team tasked with designing, implementing and supporting software services for our next-generation software platform. In addition to developing new features and services, you will also help bring our codebase to a modern, testable, and maintainable platform while collaborating closely with Product, Quality, DevOps and other teams. You will serve as a senior member of this team as we build our platform leveraging microservices architecture, public cloud, and stream data processing.
- Free Breakfast Every Friday
- Low Cost of Living
- Room for Growth
- Company Paid Medical
- Company Paid Dental
- Company Paid Vision
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Work with an experienced team leveraging SCRUM techniques building web products
- Design performant software with a DevOps mindset that will scale as our volumes increase
- Profile and measure software quality and performance as we continually improve our code base
- Demonstrated understanding of Linux and the command line
- Perform code reviews and help mentor engineers on the team.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Associate/ Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4 to 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience are required.
- Functional programming is a plus.
- Familiar with usability studies and process.
- Working familiarity and demonstrable experience with modern web design practices.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and display an elevated level of flexibility.
- Ability to convey clear, concise, and organized information to others, using verbal, written, or other appropriate communication techniques.
- Experienced working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with a variety of individuals.
This job is in not remote and is located in Phoenix, AZ.
The Advanced Reimbursement Solutions Team is dedicated to maximizing reimbursement for physicians while simplifying and improving the experience for patients. We are proud to offer an evolving culture focused on rewards, recognition, and development of our staff. We are seeking bright, dedicated, driven individuals in collaborating to create efficiencies, solve problems, and grow as individuals while growing the organization.
Why you'll love working at Advanced Reimbursement Solutions...
We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe.
We use innovative strategies in a technological and data-driven business.
We provide competitive salaries.
We're passionate about our clients' AND employees' experience
Every day we have an opportunity to bring ideas forward and to add value
Role: Software - JAVA / PHP / Python Developer - Relocation Package!
Apply for this job now.