£12.00 per hour subject to experience
Full Time; Permanent.
Leeds LS10, West Yorkshire
Curtis Furniture Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for a QC Inspector to join our team working from our production site in Leeds LS10.
We are the market leader in the hotel furniture manufacturing industry, working with clients such as Hilton, Sheraton, Holiday Inn & Crowne Plaza. We have a 60,000 square foot factory just 10 minutes from Leeds City Centre where we make high specification, bespoke hotel cabinet furniture. The pride and ability demonstrated by our workforce allows us to maintain a strong order book and drives forward our reputation.
- Implementation of Quality Systems covering all stages of the production process
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards and systems.
- Responsible for the inspection of furniture from raw materials to fully assembled and polished items to ensure they meet specification and quality standards.
- Ensure production paperwork is completed correctly
- Ensuring defective products are removed, recorded and reported to the QC and production team.
- To identify quality issues and prevent further defective products being produced.
- When required, to assist in other departments as and when customer demand requires.
- Organised and planned approach to work.
- Good eye for detail.
- Previous knowledge of working to ISO 90001 standard (preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Production / Manufacturing: 2 years (preferred)
- Quality Control / Assurance: 1 year (preferred)