As part of the Care Coordination team, this position will perform Care Coordination activities and assist in implementation of customer service programming and revision of Care Coordination policy and procedures. Telephone communication skills are essential due to extensive interaction with insurance company case managers, hospital discharge planners, and facility personnel. Competence is demonstrated through data entry using computer software for the purpose of maintaining case records.
- RN or LPN License required. License must be valid for Ohio.
- Skilled Nursing experience required.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in case management or related experience
- Knowledge of patient assessment, goals setting, evaluation of progress and discharge planning
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Demonstrates the ability to gather necessary data when negotiating of pricing for an exclusion of per diem is necessary.
- Demonstrates an understanding of customer service in day to day operations and able to identify a customer’s needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Role: Care Coordinator
Apply for this job now.