Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
If you’re a 5-8 PQE Insolvency Solicitor looking to work in a full-service national firm with a growing London office, a variety of work and a real team atmosphere, then this is the role for you!
Our client is a full-service national law firm. They have a real commitment to personal development and fostering a collegiate atmosphere. You’ll need to enjoy working both independently and as part of a team.
As an Insolvency Solicitor, you’ll be acting for insolvency practitioners, stakeholders, corporate entities and directors, handling all aspects of corporate recovery work.
- Award winning, Legal 500 firm
- Highly regarded insolvency team
- A true commitment to people development and collaborative working
- 5-8 PQE Insolvency Solicitor
- Familiar with contentious and non-contentious insolvency and restructuring work
- Ability to work independently
- Working across complex insolvency and business restructuring issues
- Mix of contentious and non-contentious insolvency and restructuring work
- Be part of a busy team in a growing firm
The firms national restructuring team has over 20 fee earners and is continuing to grow. If you’d like to help them on their journey and be in a position to work towards Partnership soon, apply today.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.