This position’s primary responsibility is to diagnose and repair 3M Healthcare hardware (Mechanical/Electronic) devices at the 3M Heath Care Service Center (HCSC). The qualified candidate must have experience in operating common tools and test equipment required to repair such devices. The candidate must be able to operate a PC utilizing the Microsoft Windows operating system and have basic, working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Additionally, the candidate must be able to communicate effectively with other HCSC functional groups including customer service, depot repair technicians, and management in order to facilitate effective depot service operations.
The qualified candidate is required to possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Preferably, the candidate will possess training from a two-year technical school or have job experience from a technical field or industry.
* Technician will troubleshoot, clean, and repair customer devices;
* Technician will generate/process service repair documentation to maintain repair traceability and facilitate customer invoicing;
* Technician will create repair estimates including the costs of service parts and labor;
* Technician will maintain local service parts inventories with the support of the HCSC Materials Control team;
* Technician will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly workcell.
Role: Service Repair Technician
Apply for this job now.