Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Project Manager (Creative) - B. This position is a 06 month contract for one of our key clients, a global medical device company that is engaged in the discovery, development and manufacturer of medical devices.
Job Title: Project Manager (Creative) - B
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 06 Months (possibly extension)
- Collaborate and work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus; develop or monitor project initiatives; implement project requirements, plans, processes, and tools; assign, guide, and monitor project staff; and assure project success.
- Manage/direct the activities and people associated with small- to large-scale projects with a focus on communications and media production-related business applications and disciplines.
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the full project life cycle.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance and support proactively through project completion.
- Prior experience with project management software systems
- Proven experience with design in both print and digital applications, marketing principals, technologies, and opportunities.
- Communications, Advertising or Marketing Agency experience is required.
- Serve as the main point of project intake and contact for customers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, including day-to-day project management and identifying new business opportunities.
- Create project timelines, estimates and purchase requests per Corporate Purchasing Guidelines to assure proper and timely billing.
- Work with Creative Director, other department managers, SMEs, and clients to determine project direction, creative strategy and business objectives for communication campaigns and projects.
- Accurately convey creative objectives and project direction to internal and external resources.
- Schedule internal production staff and secure/align external resources.
- Establish and track project timelines from project onset through final delivery.
- Assure monthly billing is completed on time and accurately.
Kushagra Mohan I
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212