- Manage day-to-day operations of the office, including taking calls, interfacing with clients and responding to emails.
- Provide scheduling, travel, and expense processing support to a team of three regional executes.
- Interfacing with internal and external audiences to schedule meetings
- Managing travel and hotel reservations, including tracking airline credits and rewards programs.
- Preparing timeline expense reports and cash reimbursement requests.
- Manage all office vendor relationships.
- Maintain supplies and office equipment (calling for service and supplies).
- Perform administrative tasks as required, including copying, scanning, binding, errands, filling and any other general office tasks.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism, among staff and clientele, consistent with the firm's mission and values.
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook (required).
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem solving skills.
- Experience with NetSuite or databases, Photoshop, Qualtrics, and Concur a Plus.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is committed to providing a quality workforce to our clients while always recognizing the needs of our employees and their families. We are now one of the top 10 privately-owned staffing agencies in the U.S. with over 40 offices located across the country.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Role: Executive Assistant
Apply for this job now.