JACO Machine Works, located in Scotts Valley, is an AS9100D registered precision manufacturer for aerospace, medical and high technology companies.
We currently are currently seeking qualified individuals to operate and/or set-up Lathe/Turn-Mill, Screw Machines or CNC Horizontal and Vertical Milling centers.
Operator Qualifications Include:
- Ability to read drawings and inspect with a variety of common shop instruments.
- Ability to inspect own work with a variety of standard measuring instruments and correct as needed to meet specifications.
- Ability to solve problems and follow written and oral instructions.
- Manual parts deburring and polishing is required.
- Ability to comply with AS9100D quality system procedures and data collection system requirements.
Candidates with more experience, including complex set-ups and programming, are encouraged to apply.
Full time employment is offered, with day and swing shifts available, ability to alternate is a plus. Benefits include vacation, holidays, medical, dental/vision and 401k. Reliability and dependability are a must with the ability to work efficiently. Compensation is commensurate with demonstrable performance.
JACO Machine Works is an AS9100 Rev C and ISO9001:2008 registered manufacturer of precision components and assemblies for high technology companies throughout the United States. Conveniently located in Scotts Valley near highway 17 access points, our facility is approximately 16 miles from Los Gatos, 20 miles from Campbell, with the benefit of a reverse commute on highway 17.
Role: CNC Machine Operator
Location: Scotts Valley,
Apply for this job now.