High Level Teaching Assistant - Hillingdon
Are you a looking for a new position within the education sector. Do you hold a HLTA qualification or equivalent? Teaching Personnel are looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work within a mainstream school based in Hillingdon. It's a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious schools that value children as individuals and uphold a friendly and nurturing environment.
Teaching Assistant - The right candidate:
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- School based in Enfield, North London
- Organise and support teaching and learning activities for classes
- HLTA will work with whole classes, covering short term teacher absences
- Work with SEN & Low Achieving students in groups as well as individually
What we can offer you:
- A school that values, listens, supports and offers opportunities for professional development to its staff.
- Committed, diligent and hard-working recruitment consultants who offer a professional, personable service to all our teaching assistants and take the time to distinguish exactly what role you are seeking.
- As the largest Education recruitment agency we have over 70 branches allowing each consultant specialise in a specific geographic location to obtain you work in close proximity to your house.
High Level Teaching Assistant - Apply:
To apply to this advert - please use the links attached or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the role please call the Hounslow Primary Branch of Teaching Personnel on #removed#.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.