Our client is seeking a Sr. Software Development Manager.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership of the complete software development lifecycle; defining, prioritizing, designing, and leading implementation and testing of new features within a fast paced, Agile environment
- Define, manage and improve the software and product development processes by working closely with high-performance engineers
- Execute against project plans and delivery commitments; Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team
- Architect and develop the best technical design and implementation approach with the overall product line goals and objectives in mind
- Maintain a hands-on approach to deliver high scale platforms for one of the organizations flagship offerings
- Ensure the delivery of quality releases through management of direct reports; conduct code reviews
- Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing to maintain a best-in-class engineering team
- Proven success building, motivating and retaining high-performance engineering teams
- History of delivering customer-driven software products at a high scale in a fast paced, technology first, rapid-growth company
- Ability to lead positive change, empower people, cultivate product technology visions and innovative solutions
- Experienced decision maker and driver with the ability to articulate product vision and roadmap.
- Prior success as a software engineer, subject matter expert, strategic influencer on the direction of the product design and development.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across teams & multiple division stakeholders
Global Technical Talent is owned by Precocity LLC, a subsidiary of Chenega Corporation. GTT has been a leader in the staffing industry for over 18 years and is one of the largest staffing firms in the New England region. We are known for our Fortune 500 clientele and cutting-edge technology-driven recruiting infrastructure. GTT has a diverse family that values each individual contribution, and together we make a team that's bigger than ourselves. "Who We Are" meets "What We Do" to make us into a productive and accomplished force dedicated to improving ourselves and in return, our whole team. Our clients and partners are among the most successful and innovative organizations in the world. In fact, our top clients are Fortune 1000 banking, insurance and financial services firms, some of the nation's largest healthcare and retail companies, and prestigious educational institutions in the Ivy League tier. We believe that there is always a new opportunity for success!
Role: Senior Software Development Manager - 18-02498
Apply for this job now.