KS1 Phase Leader
***Start date: 1st January 2019
***Contract type: Full Time
***Salary: Upper Pay Scale
***Contract term: Permanent
***Suitable for NQTs: No
Waltham Forest, London
Salary: Upper Pay Scale (Negotiable to attract the best candidate)
Would you like the chance to play an important part in the growth and development of a popular school in Waltham Forest?
Are you an inspirational and ambitious practitioner?
If you are interested, please read on for more information on this KS1 Phase Leader Role!
Who you are (KS1 Phase Leader):
- You have experience and passion for working within Key Stage 1 with some leadership responsibility.
- Your creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- You are committed to delivering exciting learning experiences to challenge the children
- You have a repertoire of effective planning, teaching and assessment
- You are excited by the opportunity and motivated to make the most of it
- This is a primary school located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest. It is a thriving and successful two-form entry school.
- The school offers a broad and balanced curriculum which is tailored specifically to the needs of their pupils. Their aim is to ensure that every child achieves their full potential. They ensure learning is fun, creative and cross-curricular.
- The team of staff are extremely supportive and they work closely together, with highly experienced and qualified teaching assistants who support each class.
If you have the skills and drive to be successful in this KS1 Phase Leader role, please download submit your CV to Nurani at REESON Education. We look forward to hearing from you!
Role: KS1 Phase Leader
Location: Waltham Forest,
Apply for this job now.