STAFF NURSE- NIGHTS
- BASED NEAR BRIDGWATER, SOMERSET
- SUPERB GEORGIAN MANOR HOME
- PART OF A FANTASTIC CARE GROUP
- SET IN A PICTURESQUE COUNTRYSIDE VILLAGE
- 36 OR 48 HOUR PERMANENT POSITION OFFERED
About the Care Home:
This stunning and luxurious, Residential & Nursing Georgian Manor Home, set in picturesque surroundings, near Bridgwater, Somerset.
The Care Home offers a luxurious lifestyle to their residents, who enjoy peace and tranquility in the beautifully maintained grounds.
Every bedroom overlooks the gardens, and the home has been tastefully refurbished to cater for the resident's needs.
Set in a tranquil Village, where the residents are able to enjoy a wonderful village lifestyle.
The home offers a very high standard of Palliative Care, and is recognized by Gold Standards Framework.
The residents enjoy a superb dining experience, they are offered well balanced-meals, the Chef talks to the residents and they help create the menu around their likes and dislikes, and special dietary requirements.
Afternoon tea is a big favorite with the residents, making it a truly special time of the day.
They also offer a range of activities, including their very own newspaper, with special activities, old TV shows, recipes and topics, this enables the care staff to get to know the residents better and to help get the residents to participate and really engage in activities for their well-being.
About the Staff Nurse position:
- Staff Nurse, managing the Night Care team
- Taking responsibility for care planning and administering medication.
- Liaising with and reporting to the Senior Management team
- Regular contact with the residents and their families and friends
- Providing relevant information to the health provider
- Managing the role in a professional and sensitive manner
- Must be a good motivator and mentor to the Night Care team.
- Staff Nurse with current NMC PIN
- Ideally with a background working with the elderly in a care home setting
- Highly motivated person, conscientious in your approach
- Able to work well independently and to lead the Night shift
- Able to take the lead on clinical care for the residents.
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively with external clinical professionals, including GP's and Hospital Doctors.
Benefits in return for the Staff Nurse - Nights
- Completive Pay Rate
- Enhance bank Holiday Pay Rates
- Annual NMC Pin fee paid for
- Discount Cards
- Free DBS & Uniform
To apply please share your CV with care First UK Recruitment, or call on 01202 854777 (during officehours) or