We are seeking a CDL Class A Local Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a Reefer truck with a capacity of at least 46,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Competitive pay. Benefits as position becomes permanent.
- Safely operate a Reefer Truck
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Proficient in manual and e-logs
Qualifications: Please read carefully
- Minimum 1 year of experience driving a tractor
- Verifiable 3 years experience in truck driving
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload - pallet jack
- Strong work ethic Sunday thru Sat work days - 12-14 Hr shifts
- City Route Driving is a plus
- Flexible Dispatch Schedule - 10 PM - 2 AM shift start possible
- MUST HAVE REEFER EXPERIENCE
- NO FELONIES
- No disqualifications on MVR within last 7 years
Hiring Company is top Employer Nationwide and offers a great work environment, new clean equipment and awesome benefits and retirement!
Role: CDL Class A Local Driver
Apply for this job now.