Company: CTC RESOURCING SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Contract, FullTime
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client, a dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland, is looking for a Regional Regulatory Affairs Lead on contract basis until June 2023 in Bern, Switzerland.
- Support the Intercontinental team to obtain and maintain registration of products within ICO region in collaboration with local regulatory teams within the region (Latin-America, Middle East, Africa, CIS, Russia, Turkey and Eastern Europe)
- Cooperate with Global Labelling regarding label activities in the region
- Support in the coordination and dispatch of responses to Health Authorities, including
- Answers to simple questions not requiring product expertise or input from other stakeholders
- Supporting internal stakeholders for the strategy, planning and preparation of response for complex scientific questions requiring product experience
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Regulatory submission experience within ICO markets (Latin-America, Middle East, Africa, CIS, Russia, Turkey and Eastern Europe)
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Degree in Biological or Medical Science, Pharmacy or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Regulatory Affairs in International Countries
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.