Company: AXON MOORE GROUP LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Head of Finance | £50,000 - £60,000 | Lancashire | Sports Tech Business | Exciting High Growth SME
Axon Moore is exclusively recruiting for a Head of Finance for a Sports Media business in the Lancashire area who have experienced sustained growth and have aspirational plans for the next few years.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious candidate to take on a step up into their first Head of Finance position under guidance from high-profile ex-finance non-executives and advisors. This role will lead a finance team that is integral to the business in driving performance and being the main catalyst for change.
The role will incorporate the following:
- Report into the operational board taking full ownership for the finance function.
- Lead a small but dynamic team of accountants overseeing the end-to-end production of financial and management accounts
- Have full autonomy for the development of processes, controls and systems
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
- Take ownership for developing a new board pack, including taking ownership for leveraging data within the business to provide useful management information (MI) for strategic decision making and optimization of commercial performance.
The successful applicant will be an ambitious individual looking for strong career progression. They’ll need to have the self-motivation and gravitas to lead in the above role headlines, and they’ll need to hold relevant qualifications (ACA / ACCA /CIMA) and experience.
For more information regarding this opportunity please submit a CV application to Jessica Blackburn at the Axon Moore Chorley office.