COMPANY: THE DORCHESTER HOTEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Nine iconic addresses, nine extraordinary hotels, one unique collection. Perhaps this is the company you've been searching for… A place where your talents, unique personality, ambitions and passions can help us create a true sense of belonging for others. Join us in our desire to make our hotels places Treasured by our Guests, Cherished by Employees and Celebrated worldwide.A day in the life of our House porters demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures.
- Our Room Attendants are responsible for seamless service, discretion, intuitive, and flexible during their day. This will include eye for detail, thoroughness and hygienic, all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving special set-ups, additional supplies, moving furniture, collection of supplies, deep cleaning of guest rooms and even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our House porter
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of House porters is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our House porters must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our House porters do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our house porters must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
Role: House Porter Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.