Christian Lahoude architecture and design studio is looking for a Junior Architect to aid in the design and construction of high-end retail environments.
This key member of the Christian Lahoude Studio team will be responsible for:
· Conceptual design studies
· Design development drawings
· 3D studies and renderings
· On-time delivery of work product of exceptional quality
· Multiple concurring projects
· Development of detail drawings (CAD)
· Selection of materials
Requirements: Please only apply if you meet the below requirements
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
· A bachelor’s degree, or above, in Design, Graphic Design, Merchandise Design
· A minimum of 3 years professional full time/post-graduate design experience, participating in and completing medium to large scale commercial projects
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino and V-ray for drafting, modeling and rendering, as well as proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude
· A keen interest in the creation of retail environments and focus on design
· Interest in material.
. Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
. Must be authorized to work in the U.S
About Christian Lahoude Studio:
Christian Lahoude Studio is a design services firm based in New York City. We specialize in the creation of high-end, global retail environments. Taking a 360-degree approach, from concept through rollout, our expertise extends from creative direction and branding to the development of unique store experiences, all with an intense focus on the details.
This is a permanent, full-time position. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Please send a cover letter, your resume and portfolio samples to #removed#
Christian Lahoude Studio is a design services firm specializing in high end retail environments worldwide. Based in New York City, the firm brings its knowledge and expertise to deliver exceptional retail experiences, tailored to the brand identity of the client.
Role: Advanced Junior Designer
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.