Personal Injury Legal Assistant Secretary Receptionist
An experienced Personal Injury Legal Assistant Secretary Receptionist is required to join a firm based in the Leigh/Wigan area.
A varied role supporting a busy office the Legal Support Assistant/Secretary position will include:
- Reception and front of house duties
- Client care
- Secretarial support for fee earners
- Opening files and managing files
- Use of the case management system (proclaim) and portal
- Overseeing the day to day running of the office
- Processing post
This role would suit a Legal Secretary, Legal Assistant or Legal Administrator that is interested in moving into a busy and varied role.
Previous legal experience is essential.
Salary is negotiable - depending on experience.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Rush at QED Legal Recruitment or get in touch for further information.
Role: Personal Injury Legal Assistant Secretary Receptionist
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wigan, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apply for this job now.