The Proposal Manager will be responsible for creating customized proposal documents for prospective and existing clients. The Proposal Manager works alongside commercial operations, business development, and technical professionals to respond to inbound requests for proposal (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), and other proposal services support requests.
- Assist all aspects of proposal development while adhering to agreed-upon proposal and pricing processes
- Design, generate and amend standard proposal materials in order to fulfill specific client requirements
- Coordinate and collaborate with key internal stakeholders on areas such as FTE's, timeline, etc., to allow the program design, proposal generation, resource and timeline estimates, and pricing required for a robust and strategic project proposal
- Support sales & revenue growth through the completion of RFPs, RFIs, etc.
- Answer, edit, and complete sales proposals, client reports, consultant databases, and ad hoc questionnaires with accuracy and meet client's expectations/timelines
- Assist or lead proposal process improvement projects/initiatives
- Coordinate all aspects of the sales proposal document production process to ensure the overall quality meets company and client standards
- Research appropriate responses through supplied databases as well as any other identified sources
- Interact with reviewers and obtain approvals on all terms of reference relevant to an RFP
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor of Science in a relevant scientific discipline required, Master's degree preferred
- 3+ years of cGMP industry experience
2+ years of Biotech experience required
Powered by JazzHR