An innovative Publishing Platform with a global footprint seeks the talents of a self-driven & highly meticulous Digital Publishing and Data Lead to join its tightknit team. Your core role will entail Digital publishing and distribution, Content Management & Data Management. You will require around 4-8 years' suitable work experience including working with content, data and project management and digital workflows, be able to do troubleshooting and have strong Excel skills being comfortable gathering, manipulating, interpreting and visualising data sets. You may have specific experience in publishing management, digital publishing, data, monitoring & evaluation, development or product management. You will also need to be adaptable as it is essential to enjoy working at both a strategic level, as well as implementation level: doing some of the tasks required to achieve the strategy yourself.
Digital publishing and content distribution -
- Manage digital publishing workflows.
- Content management.
- Metadata-system management.
- Global content partnership management and development.
Assist with the management and visualization of impact-related data against the M&E Framework, which could include:
- Manage, track & visualise partner data & feedback.
- Refining the photo management system.
Support the growth and vision of the organisation in line with the achievement of mid and long-term strategic goals.
Example projects could include:
- Developing a system for an audit of global content partners and data visualisation of the key metrics.
- Maintaining Google Data studio dashboard with key impacts metrics.
- Maintenance of metadata management systems.
- Investigation of Amazon Web Service products and management of migration.
- Development of digital workflow with expert consultants.
REQUIREMENTS & ATTRIBUTES:
An all-rounder -
- You enjoy working on a wide range of projects at a time that have different focus areas. You manage your time and energy accordingly. It's likely that you have often found yourself involved in extracurricular activities and have many hobbies.
- Technology excites you. You enjoy exploring tech software, tools and systems to see how they could be applied pragmatically to support an organisation's work.
- General tech troubleshooting for the organisation is something you'd be on board with, and you would enjoy working closely with Developers and digital-publishing experts to realise a particular project roll-out.
- Very comfortable gathering, manipulating, interpreting and visualising data sets. You love a good spreadsheet and Excel formulas excite you.
- Experienced in working with content, data and project management and digital workflows. You may have specific experience in publishing management, digital publishing, data, monitoring & evaluation, development or product management.
A team player -
- Nothing is above or below you, you're happy to work together where needed to get the job done, as well as try things you might not have done before. You enjoy seeing how your work contributes to a larger vision.
Detail-oriented & organised -
- You're super passionate about detail and order which means that you love working with systems, processes and data. You feel satisfied when things are structured and organised exactly as they should be.