Sign Ons Advisor
£17,000 per annum
Our client is currently looking for a Sign Ons Advisor to join their enthusiastic team based in Wolverhampton. The successful candidate would be responsible for;
- To process and audit all new business, ensuring all relevant documents are processed in time and accurately.
- To sign off any New Business quotations when received.
- To action daily reports in line with the Companies process and procedures within set time frames.
- To manage and report on any cases that falls outside company criteria.
- To administer policy documents, cover notes and proposal forms ensuring that terms and restrictions are included, and Policy cover is in force
- To work closely with fellow team colleagues, Departmental Supervisors and relevant Coaches to achieve the departments/ business objectives.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and Customer Service skills within all levels
- Minimum 5 GCSE's grade A to D; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- At least 2 years previous Senior Clerical experience preferable
Working hours are Monday to Friday alternating shifts to cover 8:00am-20:.30pm. Plus alternate Saturdays 9:00am-15:00pm/ 10:00am-16:00pm
If you feel you are suitable for this job please apply on the details provided.
Role: Sign Ons Advisor
Apply for this job now.