engineers, and produces custom, high performance engineered plastic and
composite components and assemblies for demanding applications. We are the
global market leader in plastics components and assemblies for aircraft
interiors while also serving the broader aerospace, defense, medical and
Position purpose/core responsibilities
• Accurately receive, inspect and record incoming shipments of raw material or products to maintain integrity of inventory control and insures delivery of materials/products to the proper department, in a timely manner.
• Adhere to all safety requirements for the position and company
• Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt, and receive electronically into the ERP system.
• Compare packing lists to company purchase orders and ensure that the products in each delivery match the packing list
• Count, weigh or measure items of incoming shipments in order to verify information against invoices, orders, bills of lading or other records
• Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
• Examine and unpack incoming shipments, record shortages and reject damaged items
• Route items to various departments
• Examine incoming shipments to ensure they meet specifications
• Trace and track shipments to ensure timely delivery
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Other duties may be assigned as needed
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time, walking, bending, stooping, crouching and lifting
• Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds occasionally
Skill and experience requirements
• Must be able to read, write, and complete paperwork in English
• Experience in receiving
• Forklift certification is preferred
• Knowledge of ERP systems, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Candidates must be
either US Citizens or US Persons to ensure Vaupell’s compliance with ITAR
(International Traffic in Arms Regulations) and EAR (Export Administration
We serve the aerospace/defense and life sciences markets providing engineered solutions to top tier OEM’s, market-leading growth companies, and promising start-ups. Collaboration with our customers in all phases of a the product life cycle results in the highest value solutions that reduce time to market, manage risk and control costs. We are the global market leader in plastics components and assemblies for aircraft interiors.
Role: Receiving Clerk
Apply for this job now.