Pay Rate- $13.03/hour
- Individuals install PC boards, electronic/unit components using blue prints, written guidelines, schematics and color-coded electronic wire charts.
- Ability to perform high quality assembly of units, including installation of electronic components, batteries, wire harnesses and transformers.
- Use of battery powered hand tools
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
Every day at Hunter International, we connect clients with the best and brightest talent in their industry. We provide leading organizations nationwide with recruiting solutions that ensure an efficient and timely hiring process. In addition, we seek to understand job seekers’ skills and accomplishments, forging a career path that will enable them to reach their professional goals.
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational
Apply for this job now.