Superintendent will oversee all aspects of Planning, Implementation, and completion of electrical projects of construction or repair work for construction contractors.
Duties include, examining plans and potential sites, as well as developing a plan to install all electrical wiring and equipment installation needs to a New or Renovated Residential building.
Electrical Superintendent will enforce a budget for their projects, as well as supervise workers and field personnel in implementing the electrical plan.
Superintendent will also ensure all safety measures and regulations are followed, as accident prevention and worker safety are High priority initiatives. Will monitor work progress and coordinate with site coordinators or general superintendents to deliver progress reports .
10 years as a contractor or electrician , very strong supervisory experience must be able to manage a team of workers and meet goals independently of the other aspects of construction and minimal oversight. Travel is required to multiple locations throughout the 5 Boroughs of NY. and projects located in Central / Northern, NJ as well.
Tasks: Work to make sure contractors terms are fulfilled and disputes are resolved. Supervise Foreman, and workers of TSE, to Ensure their work follows plans and is on schedule. Oversee the installation of electrical systems in a new project, or inspect and repair of electrical systems in an existing building. Manager project supplies so that products arrive on time and are purchased at the lowest possible cost.
- Managing new construction residential projects in New York, and New Jersey.
- Working on Mid and High rise apartment buildings
- High end Residential, Assisted living, and Hotels.
- Electrical field: 10 years Please e-mail your resume to be considered
- Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation: Position is Full time (Salary to commensurate with experience) Company Health plan 401K Retirement plan. Paid Holiday, Sick, Vacation. Long Term Disability, Term life Insurance
- Manhattan, NY
- Required education:
- High school or equivalent
- Required experience:
- Electrical Construction: 10 years
- Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
- Electrical Contracting: 10 years
- Construction: 10 years
- Electrical: 10 years
Diana- 718-815-1700 X 152
Check us out at:
Role: Electrical Superintendent
Location: New York City,
Apply for this job now.