PACU RN / Part-time, 11:00a - 9:30p Variable days
The RN has the responsibility to plan, direct organize, coordinate and implement all nursing care services for the post-anesthesia patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He / she ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care maintain compliance with professional nursing TJC, and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages from pediatric to geriatric.
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing.
- At least 3 years experience as a RN .
- RN, current in the State of Texas
- ACLS, PALS
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Role: Registered Nurse (RN) - PACU / PT
Apply for this job now.