Qualified Primary School Teacher needed in the Princetown area
Are you a qualified primary school teacher who has experience with KS1& KS2 / key stage 1 and key stage 2? Are you looking for an exciting new role which is flexible to suit your lifestyle? Are you honest, reliable and hard-working?
TeacherActive is seeking to recruit a primary school teacher to work in the Princetown area for day to day and long term bookings.
The successful Key Stage 1 and Key stage 2 teacher / KS1 & KS2 teacher will be working with children of mixed abilities and will have strong classroom management. It is essential that you have good working knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum and that you have experience of planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status / QTS (Newly Qualified Teacher welcome)
- Experience of working in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
- An innovative and creative approach to teaching
- The ability to manage the class and deal with challenging behavior
In return, TeacherActive will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will provide you with:
- Good rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.