Job Description: Restaurant General Manager
Oversee the successful operations of the restaurant in all capacities. Uphold and enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for creating and winning your monthly and quarterly sales and profitability goals
- Research, pursue and delegate money-making opportunities for your Café (i.e. special events, demo's, etc.)
- Oversee your café's cash overages and shortages
- Approve all payroll reports prior to submitting to Payroll Department
- Prepare and execute banking (deposits, making change, etc.)
- Conduct inventory and cash control procedures
- Cash management; petty cash management
- Responsible for Daily Sales Reports
- Prepare and communicate weekly operational reports
- Oversee any management or staff bonus distributions
- A commitment to exceptional customer service
- Proven track record of superior customer service and interaction skills
- Ability to lead and support a team spirit of working as a group toward a common goal
- Ability to move quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task while remaining composed and professional.
- ServSafe Food Handler Certificate is required
Role: Restaurant General Manager
Apply for this job now.