Legion is celebrating a landmark year as one of the fastest growing firms in the San Fran area! Our corporate office currently has new opportunities opening on our team.
The position details include but are not limited to:
- Team Based Work Environments
- Public Speaking and Presentations
- Supervising and Overseeing Daily Retail Operations
- Organize Event Promotions
- Interviewing Potential Candidates
- Brand Marketing
- Client Acquisition and Retention
- Participate in Philanthropic Events
Our Training Provides:
- Leadership Development
- Business / Organizational Development
- Sales and Marketing Fundamentals
- Direct Mentorship from Business Leadership
- Cross Training in Marketing and Management
Our growth is unprecedented and it is because of our award winning team that we are able to deliver the results and service that has become unbeatable. Our motivated and exceptional staff that we are able to provide a company culture that fosters personal and professional growth.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals that will excel in customer service and leadership. This position is entry level, which means that we provide full paid training, however, we do require experience in the following to be considered:
- 2 Years College Experience or Relevant Work Experience
- Excellent Communication
- Superior Organization Skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Bilingual is a Plus
The Next Step:
Our firm is ready to add to our expanding team now and we are seeking motivated individuals who are not only looking to make an impact on their next company, but also their community. If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and if you feel that you are that dynamic individual that is ready to make a difference in the world around them - Apply Today!
Legion combines proven strategy with professional implementation with unique platforms for advertising to ensure our clients brands gain traction. Our outreach programs allow us to focus on precision and strive for perfection to ensure strong market growth. Our client representatives' goals are to build resilient relationships between clients and potential consumers, with a high return of investment.
Role: Fall Openings: Entry Level Marketing, Promotions & Internships
Apply for this job now.