Company: RAINBOW INTERNATIONAL OF GLENDALE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Rainbow International of Glendale is a restoration company that provides water and fire mitigation, mold remediation, contents and reconstruction services to commercial and residential propertiesOur goal is to improve the lives of our customers. We are looking to hire people who set high standards for themselves and want to work with a team that values Respect, Integrity and is customer focused. We want you on our team!As a restoration technician, you are a key team member responsible for the restoration of properties that have been damaged by water, smoke, fire, debris or other methods of damage. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You must have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and be able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.Specific Responsibilities:
- Proficient in content evaluation, packing and fire damage clean-up.
- Able to pack, move, clean and inventory personal items
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner
- Respond to content jobs according to IICRC standards and Rainbow International's process
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and review necessary paperwork
- Maintain all company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
- Valid Driver's License
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of word processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to pass background check
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee's employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee's employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.