Dahl Consulting has contract opening in Research Triangle Park, NC.
Our client is looking for a Data Modelere to translate logical models into physical models, adding appropriate physical objects needed to create the objects within the data store (e.g. indexes, sequences, etc.)
• Understands and can perform data analysis principles
• Strong experience with SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL, etc.)
• Understands data warehousing (conformed dimensional modeling, data vault)
• Experience with NoSQL technologies (JSON, XML, Hive, Pig, etc.)
• Desire to work with Agile/DevOps management practices, in a very collaborative environment
• Able to debug performance issues on data models
• Able to keep data models in sync with environments (and vice versa)
Nice skills to have
• SAP Power Designer
• Past experience in SAP data models
• Past experience in agriculture domain
Our promise is simple. DAHL has proven year after year that we are flexible, consistent and easy to work with, which is why our clients and consultants have stayed with us, and we've continued to grow throughout the years.
Our clients know they can depend on our efforts, as we hold their priorities in high regard. We genuinely care about each and every relationship and promise to work with the utmost of respect, integrity and high energy, as we continually strive to build long-term relationships.
Role: Data Modeler
Apply for this job now.