Driver needed to operate a vehicle and transport cargo or passengers. Will have a safe driving record, follow all state and national driving laws, rules, and regulations. Will follow prearranged routes to the destination, or use maps and GPS to navigate the route. Will also maintain vehicle upkeep and cleanliness.
NO Experience needed!! we will put you through our school at no cost to you!!
Driver Duties and Responsibilities
- Practicing safe driving habits
- Following all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Accurately following routes, maps, and directions
- Opening vehicle doors and assisting passengers/loading cargo/loading baggage
- Keeping exterior of the vehicle clean and presentable
- Maintaining vehicle equipment; replacing oil, filling the gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Cleaning windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed
- Keeping interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
- Loading and unloading vehicle
- Following schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- Safe driving practices
- Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
- Able to work well alone
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Excellent time management skills
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Focused on customer service
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Physically able to lift and carry object up from 30 to 50 pounds
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and sit for long periods of time during daily routine
- Previous professional experience driving preferred; training may be provided
- Able to work night, weekends as needed
We are a FEDEX Contractor.
Role: Driver - Class E
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.