Experienced BSL Level 3 Teaching Assistant / TA needed in Erdington
Do you have the ability to communicate in British Sign Language to Level 3? Do you have experience working as a BSL TA?
TeacherActive are looking for experienced BSL TAs that have a passion and love for education. Must be able to work in both small and large groups of students providing developmental and educational support. You must be able to promote student inclusion and ensure equal opportunities for all students.
The ideal Teaching Assistant must have previous experience working with the deaf and can communicate in British Sign Language to Level 3.
- Experience working with secondary aged pupils with hearing impairments and special needs.
- Have a passion and love for education.
- Be dedicated, engaging and inspiring.
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make consistent progress.
- Inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging lesson plans.
You will need to feel confident within a classroom environment and be able to take direction from a class teacher.
Must be available for day to day cover but there is a potential for long term work too.
The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- 1:1 work with students who require additional support
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
As a BSL TA / British Sign Language Teaching Assistant through TeacherActive you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated team of consultants
- An excellent referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in a role as a SEND TA / Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant, please contact NAME on 01212003224 or email your CV to #removed#