Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our fantastic ASC provisions in Wirral who are seeking a full time Teaching Assistant to work with young people between the ages of 16-18 with a variety of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) commencing in September.
The role will require you to support with classroom based tasks and also work on a 1:1 basis supporting the children emotionally and with their education and learning.
Candidates with relevant experience within education and a classroom are desired. This is an incredibly rewarding role that demands a dedicated, passionate individual wanting to fully commit to the position.
Teaching Personnel can offer competitive rates of pay of GBP66.30 per day depending on experience as well as the opportunity to up skill your professional development by utilising our CPD Academy. You will also be supported by our specialist SEND Team who all come from backgrounds in education and knowledge of the current market.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident in a SEND school and challenging setting
- Have a nurturing and patient manner
- Willingness to undertake further training
- Come from an education or health care background or have relevant experience working with ASC, ADHD, VI, MLD, PMLD and other disabilities
- Team Teach
- ASC experience
- Experience supporting individuals from vulnerable backgrounds