We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ProHealth group of companies are a group of fast growing, family owned post-acute healthcare providers. Our companies include skilled nursing facilities, therapy services, home health and hospice agencies, and ambulance services. We have been providing award winning patient-centered care for the past 55 years. We are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Role: Licensed Practical Nurse
Apply for this job now.