SUMMARY: Responsible for the leasing and marketing of residential apartments.
- Responsible for the successful and consistent marketing and leasing of the property.
- Assists in the selection and maintaining of the model apartments, target units, and mini models as necessary.
- Conducts daily inspections and monitors the tour route.
- Demonstration and showing of models and vacant units for leasing using the interpersonal selling approach.
- Consistent and prompt follow up and follow through on prospects and applicant and resident inquires.
- Accurately communicate the term of all lease documents.
- Maintains accurate and organized lease files and weekly traffic activity reports.
- Computes and updates current Market Survey Reports correctly and timely.
- Assists in the lease renewal program through accurate notification and consistent, creative resident retention programs.
- Politely and skillfully use the telephone to encourage prospects to lease apartments and respond to residents and various telephone requests.
- Plans, hosts, and participates in monthly activities for the residents.
- Accurately records maintenance requests.
- Views apartments and prepare move-in inventory 24 hours prior to the scheduled move-in.
- Assists with administrative tasks as assigned by the Property Manager or Leasing Manager including but not limited to posting rents, collecting rents, typing or filing.
- Orders Leasing supplies
- Assists in cold calling on local businesses in the area.
- Maintains marketing outreach files and follow up.
- Reviews all advertising for accuracy and placement.
- Maintains information on calls, visits and leases from all sources.
- Produces monthly newsletters.
· Carries out other duties and assignments as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
· High school diploma required
· 1-2 years of leasing experience required
· Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required. Yardi experience preferred.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos; write common correspondence; effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to residents, employees, and vendors.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand or walk for extended periods of time. The employee must be able to perform the physical functions of the position, which may include, but are not limited to: ability to walk the property (including stairs), completing physical inspections, deliver resident communications, and show apartments.
Work Environment: Job requires outdoor patrol, which would include exposure to seasonal temperature and weather conditions.
Role: HRIM-Leasing Agent-LTV Dallas,TX
Apply for this job now.