Our rapidly growing and highly profitable consumer products client is looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to help lead the company through the next stages of its growth. Following a recent Private Equity investment, the ideal candidate will be a strategic leader who can partner with the Board to evolve their financial processes, models, and strategic vision. The CFO will report to and work closely with the Co-CEOs, and will own the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company.
Essential Job Functions
- Monthly closing and all financial reporting including internal metric development and reporting.
- Direct all budgeting, forecasting, finance, and cash management functions
- Create internal management, Board-level and shareholder presentations including but not limited to Budgets, Forecasts, and Actuals vs Targets financials and KPI reporting.
- Own and drive the financial planning and modeling for the company
- Actively identify ways and work with other mangers to implement actions to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Supervision of current and future financial and administrative staff.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with regards to tax
- Team player and mentor for other managers/employees in a very fast paced environment.
Required Skills and Experience
- 10 years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles ideally with high-growth organization
- Business or Accounting degree required; Master’s degree a plus
- Experience working with private equity owners and or a public company environment is a plus
- Previous experience as CFO with consumer products, retail or manufacturing company is required
- Experience managing public company finance and reporting requirements a plus
- Strong understanding of US and international accounting standards, and Internal Control development
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions and / or company divestitures
- Prior experience with systems design and implementation
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization
- Prior experience with inventory-based businesses strongly preferred
- High level of energy and ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic business environments
- Exceptional time management and ability to problem solve under pressure
- Experience working in international organizations a plus
We are a retained HR Consulting firm that assist's companies throughout the United States with their Human Resources and Recruiting needs, utilizing many strategies and tactics that are cost effective--and successful!
Role: Chief Financial Officer (Consumer Products)
Apply for this job now.