What's in it for you?
* $18 an hour
* Night shift, 6pm-6am or Day shift from 6am-6pm
* 12 hour shifts for a shorter work week
* Rotating days of the week, every other weekend off
* Career advancement and skills training opportunities
* Safe work environment
What is the job?
* Removing finished plastic rolls from spooling devices
* Using lift assistance equipment to transport rolls to warehouse
* Utilizing measurement tools to ensure correct sizing
* Inspecting, packaging, and banding finished product
What do you bring to the job?
* A strong and proven focus on safety
* Ability to read and use a tape measure
* Basic math skills
* Demonstrated reliability
* Willingness to work 12-hour shifts
Where is the Job Located? Bloomer, WI
Interested? Apply here today!
It is the policy of Manpower to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay, and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, physical handicap or veteran status.
Implementation of this policy by managers and employees at all locations assures compliance with federal, state, and local legislation as well as other applicable government regulations and executive orders.