Xactimate experience required. **
- Prepare structure estimates, budgets and work orders and make work assignments.
- Document job costs and unanticipated conditions.
- Prepare sales and job cost reports by source, size, type and category of loss and property.
- Knowledge of estimating the project through the use of Xactimate
- Maintain communication with the property owner and the insurance company.
- Securing any unique materials, permits and/or equipment required to complete the project.
- Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of insurance related fire and water restoration experience a plus
- Must have construction knowledge
- Must be competent in Xactimate
- Familiar with insurance regulations and qualifications
- Poses strong computer skills
- Must be able to handle large volume of claims in a timely manner
- Flexible schedule nights and weekend may be required
- IICRC or Clean Trust certificate training a plus
- Must be very proficient Word, Excel & Outlook
- College degree helpful but not required
- A demonstrated ability to provide consistent, effective leadership in an environment characterized by multiple projects in various stages, changing priorities, constant interruption, and emergency demands.
- The developed capacity to render judgments with integrity under conditions of ethical uncertainty.
- A commitment to the interests of customers in particular, and the welfare of society in general.
- An organized approach to learning from experience and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- A combination of specialized skills, training and experience necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the department.
The company LOVES it's people! Benefits and the owners take care of their employees like family!
“We began in 1999 with a dream to design and build homes from the ground up. In 2012 we realized that there were families that wanted to renovate their existing houses into their dream homes and those that needed maintenance services, including roofing, remodeling and insurance claim work. And that was when we began a new company to provide those families with the right help, so that they could afford to make something truly their own.
The Homestar Group’s mission is a commitment to creating high quality and affordable renovations as well as new homes over the country for people to have what they want, right where they already live. Over the years, we have taken the promise of affordable and innovative home building, renovations and repairs, completed with quality construction, and become a “do it all” contractor.”
Role: Insurance restoration Estimator
Apply for this job now.