Are you an experienced Quality Technician interested in a 2nd shift, direct hire / permanent position Gadsden, AL? Do you have 3 years’ experience at a Quality Technician? If you are looking to take your career in to the next step with this global company, keep reading!
What you will be doing?
- Performing quality inspections using a variety of metrology tools
- Performing gage and fixture checks
- Participate in corrective actions
- Documenting and providing reports
What you need for this position?
- 3 years’ experience as a Quality Technician within a fast paced environment
- Experience within a lean manufacturing environment
- Automotive industry experience desired
- CMM & NDT experience preferred
- Metrology equipment experience (micrometers, verniers, etc.)
- Ability to rotate to other shifts as needed
- Team player, great attitude, motivated, positive, energetic
- Able to pass a drug and criminal background check
If you are a Quality Technician interested in a 2nd shift, direct hire position, apply today!
Career Transitions LLC staffs talent for our clients by assisting in direct-hire, contract and contract-to-hire placement. We also offer Outplacement services to companies.
Role: Quality Technician 7874AS
Apply for this job now.