Company: JOURNEY RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 per annum
Do you have previous leadership experience and are you looking for a new opportunity within a growing digital healthcare company in the heart of Windsor, Berkshire?
You will be office based until probation and thereafter 2 days in the office and 2 days at home on a recurring rota
What will I be doing as a Team Leader in Windsor?
- lead, support, coach and motivate a team
- maintain a high standard of customer service
- monitor the daily operational performance of the team
- oversee the allocation of tasks/workloads to the team
- assist with managing other teams where required
- ensure that all service level agreement targets are achieved and KPI’s met
- ensure individual and team targets are implemented and met
- monitor telephone skills and providing immediate feedback where necessary.
- coach and develop staff and recognise significant contribution and achievements
- liaise with clients on a regular basis to identify and rectify any issues
- monitor workloads on a daily basis, ensuring that staff resource matches demand, taking into account leave and sickness
- deal with complaints or escalate in a professional, efficient and timely manner
- responsible for appraisal and overseeing the personnel related aspects of running a team e.g., holiday approval, return to work interviews, overtime, time keeping, review meetings, raising training needs and managing any inappropriate behaviour.