JOB TYPE: Permanent
Do you enjoy helping others?
Have you been told you have a caring personality?
Would you be interested in a rewarding career in care?
If so, Hales Care would love to hear from you!
We are recruiting for Home Care Workers / Carers / Domiciliary Care Workers in Wetherby and the surrounding areas. Experience is not essential as full training is provided.
Hales Care uses a personalised approach to support our service users to regain and retain independence and remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
At Hales Care we offer:
* Permanent contracts of employment with guaranteed hours* (T C’s apply)
* Flexible working hours including various full or part-time shift patterns including evenings and weekends
* Excellent rates of pay including enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
* Holiday pay
* Paid travel time
* Mileage expenses
* FREE uniform and PPE
* A wide range of company benefits including childcare vouchers, high street discounts and car lease scheme (TC's apply)
* A rewarding career in the local community
* Refer a friend bonus (TC's apply)
* A structured career path and progression opportunities
* Ongoing training and support (including recognised Care Certificate qualification) provided by our own internal training team
Our Care Workers assist our Service Users:
* To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
* With personal care
* With shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties
* With medication, mobility and other care needs
* By providing companionship
To join our team, we are looking for:
* Reliable people with a caring and compassionate nature and a desire for making a positive difference to people's lives
* The ability to give our service users choice whilst treating them with dignity and respect
* An active team player with good communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like you, apply to become a Hales Care Worker today!
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK, and it is desirable to have a full driving licence with access to transport. All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references