There are three (3) openings and all of them are are contract-to-hire. The contract time frame is six (6) months, then you will convert to perm. H1-Visa consultants are WELCOME to apply. Our client will transfer your H1-Visa to their company. Below are the technologies you need to have experience with for each of the three openings. Also, there is a lengthy job description listing all the technologies:
1. Network Engineer Enterprise Cisco Wireless and LAN
2. Network Engineer Network access control (Cisco ISE, 802.1x, ASA, Firewalls, etc.)
3. Network Engineer Data Center and core Networking (Nexus, ACI, head end routers, Cisco controllers, etc.)
- The Network Engineer is responsible for the implementation, and maintenance of the network infrastructure for the clinic.
- This infrastructure primarily includes network switches, routers, firewalls, cabling plant, and wireless solutions.
- Duties include configuring and supporting LAN/WAN solutions, wireless infrastructure, VoIP solutions, Internet connectivity/availability, VPNs, routing changes, server load balancing, blade center switches, firewall ACLs, and Radius/TACACS servers.
- Serves as a technical expert for the most complex hardware and software network and telecommunications solutions.
- Trains team members on the highly technical aspects of the organization's network infrastructure.
- Reconfigures existing equipment to meet business needs.
- Works with the Enterprise Network Architect to ensure that the network infrastructure is configured and maintained according to design specifications.
- Works closely with the Network Engineering team and Information Technology (IT) leadership to ensure that the network infrastructure delivers at a service level consistent with organizational risk, information access requirements, and business strategies.
- Design, implement, and support activities for network switches, routers, firewalls, cabling plant, and wireless solutions. Responsible for the network team's most complex configurations as related to LAN/WAN solutions, wireless infrastructure, VoIP solutions, Internet connectivity/availability, VPNs, routing changes, server load balancing, blade center switches, firewall ACLs, and Radius/TACACS servers.
- Provide troubleshooting support for applications and networks using packet captures. Provide design and SME support for network monitoring infrastructure.
- Make regular reports and recommendations to management concerning the current state of the technical environment.
- Prepare system documentation to aid in troubleshooting, disaster recovery practices, networking initiatives, and cross-training. Peer review documentation for accuracy.
- Train/mentor team members on highly technical aspects of the organization's network infrastructure.
- Ensure the network infrastructure is configured and maintained to the design specifications of the Network Architect. This includes development, programming, installation, and monitoring of complex hardware and software solutions.
- Assist the Network Architect with the most complex technical aspects of the building, expansion, and implementation of network and telecommunications infrastructure throughout the clinic.
- Stay abreast of developments in the network industry and contributes to the research, evaluation, and recommendation of new/emerging technologies, products, and services.
- Participate in enterprise IT project-related initiatives as a representative of IT Voice and Data Network team. Manages assigned projects.
- Serve as an expert level technical resource for network projects as needed.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by management.
- Seven (7+) years of Network Infrastructure experience.
- Experience in a hospital or healthcare setting is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of DHCP/DNS, subnetting, multiple routing protocols, switching, firewalls/policy NAT/rules, Spanning Tree, VTP, Power over Ethernet, VoIP, QoS, trunking, VLANs, LAN/WAN technologies, and wireless technologies.
- Cisco configuration and troubleshooting skills across multiple platforms including: Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco CUCM, and Cisco wireless solutions.
- Familiarity with VPNs, VOIP (Cisco), SIP Trunking, Cisco Wireless Deployments, SD-WAN, Cisco Data Center Switching, Security methodology, Load Balancing, VMware, Citrix and network monitor tools (Solar Winds).
- Broad knowledge of IT services, applications and infrastructure.
- Strong computer skills utilizing and supporting MS Office and MS Exchange/Outlook.
- Good interpersonal skills in communications with all levels of hospital personnel, vendors and IT staff.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks. Solid capabilities working to plan and meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor s degree preferred, or combination of education and experience, minimum 7 years.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification is preferred
- provided by Dice